Inhibits the synthesis of discoloration in the following three ways:
- Antioxidant activity calms free radicals in the synthesis phase.
- Targets tyrosinase, an enzyme critical to discoloration synthesis.
- Encourages the synthesis reaction to produce the lighter form of melanin.
Use as the third step, morning and night, as part of the Tri-Phasic White System after cleansing and toning. Apply to face and neck in a thin layer. Can also be used as a spot treatment, to target a small area of discoloration on the face, neck and hands.
Brightex – a proprietary brightening blend that inhibits the synthesis of discoloration by targeting the three main chemical reactions within the synthesis phase.
- Antioxidant activity in Brightex™ targets one of the critical chemical reactions in the synthesis phase of the skin discoloration process.
- Tyrosinase, an enzyme critical to discoloration synthesis, is targeted by ingredients in the Brightex™ blend.
- If melanin is produced, Brightex™ encourages the production of lighter form.